Whitewater Neoprene Spraydecks
Neoprene Spraydeck For Whitewater Kayaking & Surf
Full neoprene spraydecks are the most dry and feature a thick shock cord around the outside and a tight neoprene waist tube. The
neoprene that these decks are made from is stretchy, and as they are pulled over the cockpit they create a tight seal which the water can run off quickly and easily meaning water ingress is minimal. The tighter neoprene tubes on this type of deck also stop water coming in through your waist area when rolling or paddling in whitewater and surf.
Manic Shock Spraydeck
The Manic Shock is a simple shock cord spraydeck made from durable
4mm neoprene with glued and blind stitched seams. The Manic Shock uses a 9.5mm shock cord to ensure a good seal around the deck of the kayak. It comes with a 40mm yellow webbing release strap for easy access. This spraydeck is very popular with first time paddlers and is suitable for River running, inland and coastal touring, coaching and instruction, and group use.
- Made in the UK.
- 9.5mm pre stretched shockcord.
- 4mm durable, multistretch (100%CR) neoprene deck section and body tube.
- Glued and blind stitched seams inside.
- Super Stretch neoprene waist tube.
- 40mm webbing release loop.
- Deck Size: Keyhole & Big Deck.
- Waist Size: S/M, M/L & XL.
- Size Guide
Palm Enduro Spraydeck
The Palm Enduro spraydeck is a heavy duty whitewater spray deck with a
tough shock chord and latex reinforcement. The Enduro seals extremely well but is still easy to put on and remove from the cockpit, it also features Palm's new O ring waist tube system to make it as dry as possible. The Enduro is ideal for river running, Whitewater, playboating and instruction.
- 9.5 mm elastic shockcord
- Weight: 790g (R4, M/L)
- PU reinforcement for abrasion resistance
- Sticky Tatex ink on cockpit lining
- 3 mm neoprene tunnel with O-Ring Seal
- Glued and blind stitched seams
- 38 mm webbing release loop with attachment clip
- Size Guide