Boots & Shoes for Canoeing and kayaking
Shoes, Side Zip Boots & socks Perfect for Canoeing and Kayaking.
Below is a range of the wetsuit boots, neoprene shoes and socks we hold as stock in a variety of sizes.
If you can't find what you are looking for please give us a call on 01202 625256.
Protect your feet and keep them warm without the bulk of other wet socks.
NRS HydroSkin Socks are the ultimate wet shoe liner. And, hey, they work great with sandals too.
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protect.
- 4-way-stretch Power Span™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material, reduces evaporative cooling.
The Palm Rock is a mid weight wetsuit boot made with 3mm neoprene with single securing strap and Palm's diamond traction sole.
- 3mm Neoprene
- Slip on entry
- Velcro securing strap
- diamond traction sole
- Sizes UK4 - UK14
The NRS paddle shoe is made from 5mm neoprene with 3mm Terraprene™
neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium adhesive for warm feet in cold conditions. The Sole of the NRS paddle shoe is a 3mm high-traction sole, paired with a 5mm neoprene insole, to protect your feet from rocks and harsh ground. The YKK® zip makes the paddle shoe easy to put on and take off.
- 5mm Neoprene
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- Wide entry YKK® zip, making the Paddle Shoe easy to put on and take off.
- 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium adhesive for warm feet in cold conditions.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining.
- A 3-mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5-mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle.
The Palm Descender boots are a high performance three-quarter watershoe.
They feature 4mm thermofibre lined neoprene, Palm’s Diamond Traction Sole and a dual strap system to keep the boots on your feet regardless of the water conditions. The Palm Descender is ideal for someone looking for a do-it-all, go-anywhere shoe that offers all round protection and comfort.
- ¾-length Neoprene ankle
- 4mm Thermofibre Neoprene lining
- Padded ankle for comfort
- Pull tab for ease of entry
- Dual Strap system for secure fit
- Diamond Traction Sole
Since the success of the Gradient Mk 1, it’s been refined and improved,
with a new super sticky Vibram sole, tough rubber reinforced upper, and a wider foot shape for comfort with or without drysuit socks. The ultimate in durability, support and confidence inspiring grip.
- 3mm CR Neoprene, Layered mesh and scratched rubber.
- Slip on entry, boot cut with reduced heel, pull tabs, laces for secure fit.
- Open tongue, double stitched seams.
- Vibram Hydrogrip compound.
- Paddling specific shape to accommodate dry suit socks.
- cushioning mid sole.
- Scratched rudder sole protection.
- Sizes UK6 - UK12