Fishfinders & Accessories For Kayak Fishing
This is a selection of the most popular fishfinders and parts that we are able to supply, If you would like a different model you don't see listed, please call for price and availability on 01202 625256 or use the contact us form.
Lowrance Fish Finders
Lowrance Hook2 4X GPS
The Lowrance Hook2 4X GPS fishfinder is fantasic value for money with
a colour 4" display and including a basic GPS Chartplotter (not complatble with Navionics).
Please Note: Certain items are not included with the unit that you will need in order to mount them to your kayak, most importantly a 12v Battery to power the unit. You will also need somewhere to store your battery such as a plastic box or Dry bag and a seal to route your cables through the kayak. Please see the bottom of this page for mounting accessories. Anything you can't find please call us on 01202 625256.
- 4" SolarMAX™ Full Colour TFT Display
- Wide Angle Broadband Sonar Technology
- Simple GPS Chartplotter allows you to save up to 1000 waypoints, 7 trails and 6 routes get back to previously visited fishing spots. (These use the same memory storage so more of 1 thing means less of others can be stored)
- Max sonar depth: 500ft
- Power supply: 12V
- Lowrance Bullet Transducer, bracket & Power Cable included
- Not compatible with Navionics Charts
Fishfinder mounting and accessories
Once you have decided which Fishfinder you want to fit to your kayak, there are a few other things you are going to need. Always check what you get with the particular model fishfinder you are buying, but generally they will include a base for the unit, a transducer and battery cables. Other essentials you will need are: a battery, somewhere to store your battery such as a box or dry bag, a seal to route battery and transducer cables through the boat and a system to mount your transducer, normally either through a scupper hole or inside the hull.