Palm Bora Dry Suit
Sea Kayaking drysuitNew for 2016, the Palm Bora is the ultimate cold weather drysuit for ocean paddling and coastal exploration. A great drysuit for ocean touring and kayak fishing.
This Drysuit is Available to order only.
£594.96 (RRP £699.95 - Saving £104.99)
- More info
- Features / Spec
Palm Bora Dry Suit
New for 2016, the Palm Bora is the replacement for the Palm Aleutian and a top end drysuit designed specifically for ocean and coastal paddling in cold weather and cold water conditions.
The Bora features a fully adjustable storm hood to keep your head protected from the sea spray, rain or cold wind. The hood can also be rolled away for when it isn't needed. The smooth non-chaffing glideskin neck is comfortable for spending all day on the water and coupled with the latex wrists seals, will keep the water out even when the conditions are against you. The neck also features a 1/4 zip outer collar for added ventilation if needed.
The Bora is rear entry through a low maintenance TiZip Masterseal that has been pre-curved to sit more naturally on the shoulders, you will hardly notice it is there! A TiZip is also used for the relief zip. XP4 layer fully breathable fabric is used throughout, even on the fabric socks, which also feature a durable nylon sole. Velcro adjustable wrist and ankle cuffs and velcro adjustable waitband make for a comfortable fit. Reinforced elbows, seat and knees provide extra durability in areas of heavy wear.
The Bora is a superb drysuit for ocean touring and kayak fishing, and will keep you dry whilst being comfortable for long days on the water.
- XP 4-layer breathable fabric
- 4-layer 320D reinforced panels
- Glideskin neck with fleece lined 1/4 zip outer collar
- Latex wrist seals with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin Waist
- Volume adjustable, helmet compatible, rollaway storm hood
- Flexible TiZip Masterseal rear entry and relief zip
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front pockets, backed with fleece lining
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows, seats and knees
- Assymetric cuffs
- Outter collar has laser cut breather holes and offset zipper with tie-back stud
- Reflective details
- Weight: 1987g (Large Sizing)
We offer a delivery service for the Palm Bora Dry Suit throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Unless instructed otherwise, we endeavour to supply the Palm Bora Dry Suit in 1-3 working days within the UK mainland. Orders are normally despatched on a next day delivery service. Some addresses in Scotland and other remote areas can take a little longer.
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Palm Bora Dry Suit online from our website and collect from our shop in Hamworthy, Poole or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with instore collection.
Our other stores are:
- Southampton Canoes - Totton
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb road nr Newquay
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Kayaks & Paddles Plymouth
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
We are able to ship most items all over the world, please contact us with your delivery address, contact details and the item(s) you wish to order and we will respond promptly with a carriage cost.
Give us a call on 01202 625256 if you have any questions about the Palm Bora Dry Suit