Give us a call on 01202 625256 if you have any questions about the Yak Apollo
Touring and Sea Kayaking Cagoule
The Yak Apollo Jacket is a comfortable, high performance cagoule with many features, making it a great choice for the avid sea kayaker.
£114.75 (RRP £135.00 - Saving £20.25)
- More info
- Features / Spec
The Yak Apollo is a high performance sea kayaking and touring cag packed with features that make it the perfect choice for those paddlers looking for a super affordable, high quality sea kayaking cagoule.
The Yak Apollo is constructed using DX10K 2.5 Layer fabric, offering great durability and protection, yet maintaining breathability. The Yak Apollo jacket has sleeves that are designed with the greatest performance in mind, with seamlessly shaped underarm technology for efficient, non-restricted paddling. The latex wrist seals and adjustable neck seal will keep you dry, whilst the built in hood helps to keep you cosy on those really cold and windy days.
Other features of the Apollo include various pockets for storing those on the water essentials, a twin waist seal for use in conjunction with your spray deck, and reflective details on the arms and shoulders.
- DX10k 2.5 layer fabric for waterproof breathability
- Seamless underarm technology with 3 way performance cut sleeves
- Deployable fully adjustable hi-vis hood
- High storm collar with adjustable inner PU neck seal
- Chin friendly fleece lined moisture control vents
- Fully adjustable neoprene waistband and lightweight inner skirt
- Latex inner wrist seals protected by adjustable PU over cuff
- Water resistant laser cut zips
- Reflective detailing for visibility