Canoes | CLEARANCE DEALS
Clearance Deals Available From The Canoe Shops Group
Kayaks & Paddles :: Bournemouth Canoes :: Brighton Canoes :: Southampton Canoes :: Cornwall Canoes :: Manchester Canoes :: Norfolk Canoes
Unless stated otherwise, all products listed are available by mail order or collection from the stated shop.
We can move sold items to your nearest CSG store by arrangement
Our clearance buyer has been busy scouring the kayak and canoe factories of the world to bring you some clearance bargains. These bargains consist of minor cosmetic seconds, old specifications, over run stocks and non standard colourways- well none of us are perfect! New boats carry the full manufacturers warranty.
Nova Craft Prospector 17 SP3 - PE Seats
Condition: Cosmetic 2nd
Location: Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth
Nova Craft Prospector 17 SP3 - PE Seat - Cosmetic 2nd
New and unused Nova Craft Prospector 17 SP3 with cosmetic marks on the gunwales and hull acquired during transport (Shown in the image below).
Whether you are looking for a canoe for all the family, or a large centre style boat then look no further than the Nova Craft Prospector 17. This canoe has enough space for a month's worth of supplies and the family. Or its great as a centre canoe for the fun paddling experience see how many kids can fit in the boat, (give you a hint more than 6!). The tough roto-moulded construction means it will cope with the usual abuse of slip ways etc. The Prospector 17 is a legend in areas like the Canadian arctic and Yukon, paddle it and you will know why. With good flat water speed and high sides like the entire Prospector range will give you a drier ride on coastal waters and white water rapids alike.
- SP3 Roto-moulded triple layer polyethylene plastic construction.
- Reinforced vinyl gunwales with rotomoulded end deck plates as standard trim.
- Ash framed seats with webbed seats.
- Ash carry handles at bow and stern.
- Deluxe sculpted ash centre yoke (In our opinion the best standard fit canoe yoke on the market), shaped to spread the weight across your shoulders evenly and it has even got a small notch for the small bone in your neck.
- Shallow arch shaped hull gives initial stability whilst a moderate rocker allows good manoeuvrability.
- Length - 17ft / 518cm
- Width - 36in / 91.4cm
- Bow Depth - 23in / 58.5cm
- Centre Depth - 14.5in / 38cm
- Stern Depth - 23in / 58.5cm
- Rocker - 2in / 5cm
- Weight - 99lbs / 45kg
- Capacity - 1200lbs / 545kg
Location & Availability
Available to buy from all CSG stores and Click & Collect
* Contact your nearest store to confirm stock availability before making a journey