Make your kayak self rescue easier with a paddle float
Paddle floats are an essential bit of kit for making self rescues easier, simply add the float to your paddle and use as a support.
If you are having trouble finding what you are looking for please give us a call on 01202 625256 and we will be happy to help.
The Beluga inflatable paddle float is a must have bit of safety equipment.
Simply put over your paddle blade, inflate and use to support your re-entry.
- Made from abrasion resistant 200-denier coated nylon.
- Dual-chamber design offers security if the paddle float should puncture.
- Quick release leash that can be secured to the paddle shaft, or used to roll-up for storage.
- Weight: 11.2 oz (315 g)
- Dimensions: 20 in (50 cm) x 9 in (23 cm) x 9 in (23 cm)
The Minicell Standard Foam Paddle Float is a great bit of safety kit that
is easy to use and quick to deploy when you really need it. You simply place your paddle in the paddle pocket and use the strap to secure the paddle shaft. You can then use your paddle float to aid getting you back into your kayak.
Made of two 1 1/4" thick slabs of Microcell.
Well balanced stable design.
200-denier nylon cover with P.V.C. mesh on both sides for quick draining.
Leash can be secured to the paddle shaft.
- Weight: 290 g (10 ounces)
- Dimensions: 18" x 9" x 3" (45 cm x 23 cm x 8 cm)
The Deluxe Microcell Foam Paddle Float is an essential bit of kit that all
paddlers should take on the water with them. Simply place you paddle in the pocket and attach the support strap around your paddle clipping back to the buckle. You can then use the deluxe microcell foam paddle float as a well balanced stable float to aid getting you back into you kayak.
- 200-denier nylon cover with 3M reflective tape on top
- The Microcell upper slab is curved to be more versatile
- This design assures that the paddle float is well-balanced and stable on the water, especially when the paddler's weight is applied to the paddle during self-rescue.
- Leash can be secured to the paddle shaft.
- Weight: 290 g (10 ounces)
- Dimensions: 17,5" x 9" x 4" (44 cm x 23 cm x 10 cm)
The Palm Paddle Float is designed to aid re-entry for rescue or for
beginners learning to roll. The float has a single air chamber and a buckled strap for a speedy deployment. The float can also be deflated quickly too using its built in dump valve.
Nylon 70D, PVC coating
Weight: 294 g
High frequency welded seams
Dimensions: 55 x 34.5 cm
Adjustable webbing fixing strap
Screw lock air valve
Valve hose pocket
The Four Play paddle float by Northwater is a multi use paddle float that
can also be used as a sleeping matt, as a pad to protect your car when loading boats, as a seat with backrest or anything else you can think of.
- Ability to secure the paddle at either end of the paddle float.
- High visibility reflective tape identifies the pockets where the paddle blade is inserted.
- Anchoring straps on either end of the paddle float allow it to be secured to the kayak.
- Protect your kayak with this beaching pad
- Protect your car and kayak with this loading pad
- Use as a comfortable Seat with Back
- Use as a Sleeping Pad